Information that is gathered from visitors:
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website, and to properly track and display online shopping cart contents.
- Your name, mailing address, shipping address, and email address will be collected and stored on our secure server if you order from our online store.
- Your name, mailing address, and email address will be collected and stored on our email provider's secure server if you join our email newsletter or order from our online store.
- Your name, mailing address, shipping address, email address, password, and credit card information will be collected and stored on our shopping cart provider's secure server only if you order from our online store, and choose to create an account.
How the Information is used:
- The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalized content, and to process your online order.
- All of your personal information will remain private and will not be given, sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- Occassional important emails from Trust Nature may be sent to you, if you order from our online store or join our email newsletter.
- If you have ordered from our online store or joined our email newsletter, you may unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the instructions which are included in email that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website - such as using the online store.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- No personal or financial information is stored in the cookies.