Garden of Life Vitamin Code Multivitamins
Vitamin Code Multivitamin for Men is a comprehensive multivitamin with RAW Food-Created Nutrients offering a synergistic blend of vitamins and minerals for extraordinary health and vitality. This specialized formula for men addresses the nutritional needs to support prostate health, heart health, mental & physical energy, optimal digestion, stress response, and eye health.
Everyone knows that eating food in its whole natural state is the absolute best way for your body to get the vital nutrients it needs. What may not be so obvious is why? The answer reveals the true power behind raw, whole foods...
There is a tendency to link certain foods with specific vitamins or minerals. Carrots contain vitamin A, oranges contain vitamin C, spinach contains iron, etc. That misses the point. Whole foods contain so much more than individual vitamins or minerals. Instead, they contain a whole array of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics and antioxidants - as well as a host of other nutrients. These nutrients work together to promote health. They rely on each other to function and add value to the body. Removing just a single nutrient diminishes the power of the remaining nutrients.
There's a reason you don't see many multivitamins that are raw, and it's because creating one that is truly raw is nearly impossible. The vast majority of multivitamins available today do not meet the raw definition. Most of them contain vitamins and minerals that have been treated and isolated with harsh chemicals. Additionally, chemical binders and fillers are added, further removing vitamins and minerals from their raw state. Finally, most don't contain naturally occurring probiotics and enzymes - key co-factors that surround many vitamins and minerals when they are found in the form of whole food. Thankfully Garden of Life finally developed the Vitamin Code line of raw multivitamins...
Each vitamin and mineral in Vitamin Code supplements is individually cultivated and grown. During the process, a single vitamin is placed onto yeast, a single-celled organism. A specific peptide is then added, allowing the vitamin or mineral to be escorted through the cell wall of the yeast. The vitamin or mineral then embeds itself into the yeast, and as the yeast grows, other co-factors, probiotics, enzymes, glycoproteins and antioxidants are created. These co-factors are unique to the original vitamin or mineral. A special enzyme is then added that breaks down the cell wall of the yeast, leaving behind the food-created vitamin or mineral, complete with all of the co-factors that you would expect. That is the essence of Vitamin Code. Of course, all this hard work would be ruined if you cooked the vitamins and minerals, or treated them with harsh chemicals. That is why Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals are left RAW - uncooked, untreated and unadulterated, with no binders or fillers.
And each individual Vitamin Code Multivitamin formula (Men, Women, Men 50+, and Women 50+) has been specifically formulated to meet the unique physiological, nutritional, and overall health needs of men and women at different stages in life.
- Uncooked - Vitamin Code ingredients are NOT heated above 115° F.
- Untreated - Vitamin Code formulas are free of chemical additives and chemical treatments.
- Unadulterated - Vitamin Code formulas are minimally processed and free from unnecessary or undesirable ingredients.
- Live Probiotics & Enzymes - Vitamin Code formulas contain live probiotics and enzymes for optimal digestion.
- No binders or fillers - Vitamin Code formulas have no binders or fillers.
- Capsules vs. Tablets - Tablet vitamins are exposed to high heat and pressure during the manufacturing process. Vitamin Code formulas are delivered in vegetarian capsules.
- Nutrient Cofactors - Vitamin Code formulas contain important nutrient cofactors inherent in whole foods.
- Raw and Organically Grown Fruits & Vegetables - Vitamin Code formulas contain raw, whole foods that have been organically grown.
Suggested Use: Adults take 4 capsules daily - 2 capsules twice a day. May be taken with or without food. Contents may be mixed in your favorite raw juice or water. Not intended for children.
Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamins & Minerals - Vitamin A Complex*, Vitamin C*, Vitamin D3*, Vitamin E Complex*, Vitamin K*, Thiamin* (B1), Riboflavin* (B2), Niacin* (B3), Vitamin B6*, Folate*, Vitamin B12*, Biotin*, Pantothenic Acid* (B5), Calcium*, Iron*, Iodine*, Magnesium*, Zinc*, Selenium*, Copper*, Manganese*, Chromium*, Molybdenum*, Vanadium*, CoQ10*, Boron*
- Mixed Carotenoids* - alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, Lycopene
- Mixed Tocopherols* - alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol
- RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend - Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus plantarum, Proteases, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Phytase, alpha-Galactosidase, Hemicellulase, beta-Glucanae, Glucoamylase, Pectinase, Peptidase, Bromelain, Lactase, Papain, Xylanase, Diastanse, Invertase
- RAW Antioxidant & Immune Support Complex - RAW Food-Chelated beta-Glucans, RAW Food-Created Vitamin U, RAW Food-Created Gutathione, RAW Food-Created SOD (Superoxide Dismutase), RAW Mangosteen
- RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend - Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Bluberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccolu juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprout Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
- Mineral Enzyme Activators - Red Algae (Algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend
- Other Ingredients - Vegetable cellulose, brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, phosphorus
*RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.