Detoxify your skin and body with this amazing ultra pure & natural Calcium Bentonite Clay...
Our bodies are under constant assault from countless toxins & man-made chemicals found everywhere (and in everything) these days. I'm a fan of eating whole organic plant foods to help keep you healthy and disease free...but I know that a clean diet can only do so much - especially when it comes to detoxifying.
So I was super excited to recently learn about Calcium Bentonite Clay. This stuff is just simply amazing! Basically it's a rare form of naturally occurring volcanic ash with a negative electro-magnetic charge. It "vacuums up" and disposes of the positively charged toxins, heavy metals, chemicals, viruses, bad bacteria, molds, yeasts, infections, and poisons from our skin & body.
And Living Clay is the very best source for Calcium Bentonite. They obtain their clay from a pristine untouched underground desert source. Because this deposit of clay is so pure and unspoiled, Living Clay claims their clay is safe to eat! Some other traits that set Living Clay apart from lesser clays...
- Has an unheard-of drawing power of 32 times its molecular weight
- Helps relieve common skin conditions like acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, bug bites, and burns
- Milled to a fine 325 screen mesh to provide a smooth, creamy texture
- Greater capacity to draw impurities, toxins, and excess oils from the skin
- Helps alkalize and balance the body with an impressive pH of 9.7
- Used by the world's finest spas for clay detoxing baths, facials, and full body wraps
- Only one ingredient: All-natural Calcium Bentonite
Can I use calcium bentonite clay topically for seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, acne, or psoriasis?
Yes...and it works great for all of those conditions. Just mix up a small batch following the instructions below (1 part clay, 3 parts water). Apply liberally to affected areas (skin) and let stand for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week, or as often as necessary for clean, clear, healthy skin.
Can I use calcium bentonite clay on my scalp?
Yes, the clay is excellent for treating dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and itchy scalp. Make a batch consisting of 1 part clay and 3 parts water following the instructions below. You can also substitute apple cider vinegar in place of 1/2 the water for a more pH balanced mixture. Apply liberally to entire scalp and let stand for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water (shampoo optional). Use an all-natural conditioner (I recommend Organic Excellence) to replenish hair oils/moisture. Apply 2-3 times per week, or as often as necessary for clean, clear, healthy scalp.
Where can I find more information on calcium bentonite clay?
Check out www.aboutclay.com for a ton of articles, testimonials, and information about calcium bentonite clay. You can also download a detailed instruction manual by clicking here.
|Instructions for Topical Use:|
- Combine clay powder to water at a ratio of 1 part clay to 3 parts water in a glass, ceramic, or food grade plastic container with a non-metal, air-tight lid.
- Cover and shake vigorously for about a minute or until all lumps are gone. Larger batches may also be prepared using an electric mixer or blender; however, take care to immediately wash any clay residue off of the beaters.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 15 minutes with lid slightly loosened to vent and allow for expansion.
- It's also possible to make a small batch by simply stirring the clay and water together in small bowl (just make sure to let it sit for at least 15 minutes for a smooth creamy texture - 12 to 24 hours is even better)
- Apply liberally to affected areas (skin) and let stand for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Use 2-3 times per week, or as often as necessary for clean, clear, healthy skin.
|Proper Handling and Storage:|
- Store away from extreme heat and direct sunlight.
- Hydrated clay should be stored in a food grade plastic or glass container with a non-metallic lid and does not require refrigeration.
- Always use a clean utensil when scooping the clay out of the container.
- Never leave the clay in direct contact with metals for long periods of time. For example don't leave the clay in a metal bowl. The clay's electromagnetic charge will act on the metal severely limiting the clays ability to draw when applied to the skin and will cause the metal to prematurely rust.
- Keep out of close proximity to chemicals and strong odors.
Order Living Clay products online with our safe and secure shopping cart. We offer flat rate Priority Mail shipping ($5.95) for all US customers. Just click on the "Add to Cart" button below to get started...
||Living Clay Calcium Bentonite Detox Clay Powder (16oz)
||16 oz (454 g)
||$18.95 - Save 5%
||2 or more $17.95 - Save 10%